Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Smoked Salmon Scramble

I love me some fine breakfast foods! This was no exception...I also added in a little crumble goat cheese to my portion because I cannot get enough of the stuff! We had this with a little turkey bacon on the side - just for good measure.

Smoked Salmon Scramble
Serves 2

1 t canola oil (I used olive oil)
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 oz smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
1 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
1 T finely chopped fresh chives
salt and pepper

Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggs and allow to set (10 seconds). Sprinkle salmon, cream cheese, chives over the eggs. Scramble until just cooked and combined (1 minute - be careful not to overcook). Season with salt and pepper.

No comments: