Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Start...


Woo hoo!
My first adventure in the world of the blog = )

What's to come...some recipes (who doesn't love food, right?), some samples of my craftiness, (lol, I fancy myself a creative person), some thoughts and some general "stuff" from our lives in good old Pittsburgh, PA.
A little about me...
I live in Pittsburgh with my husband, Norm, and our crazy cat, Dallas (aka The Gatto). We just got married in July and I'm going thru some serious wedding planning frenzy withdrawl. I did a ton of DIY project for the wedding...everything from wedding invitations, programs, favors and placecareds to rehearsal dinner invites and out-of-town welcome bags for our wedding guests. I loved it! It really gave me a creative outlet - something I thoroughly enjoy, but also something that I do NOT have in my profession. So now that the wedding is over, I'm hoping to keep my creative streak going with new projects at home (scrapbooking, cardmaking and other crafty goodies) and some culinary adventures in the kitchen!
Norm and I both love to cook. You'll often find us at meal time cooking side by side, whipping up delicious dishes. I get a kick out of finding new recipes to try and challenged my making things as healthy as possible to fit in with our healthy eating plan. I'm luck to have a guy that lets me experiment in the kitchen and doesn't complain (much) about the ever-growing stack of cookbooks on the bookshelf = )

No comments: