Saturday, February 27, 2010

Christmas Cookies - finally

Yay, I'm finally getting Christmas pics up before all of this snow melts...woo hoo! I made tons of cookies this year for my family. I had the entire week before Christmas to have my own litle cookie extravaganza, turning our kitchen into a cookie factory.





TONS...








Here's the tally:
  • 3 Dozen Peanut Butter Blossoms
  • 2 Dozen Double Chocolate Mint Truffle Blossoms
  • 2 Dozen Raspberry Thumbprints
  • 3 Dozen Whole Wheat Gingersnaps
  • 3 Dozen Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
  • 4 Dozen Russian Teacakes
  • 9 Dozen Shortbread Bites (they are super tiny!)
  • 3 Dozen Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
  • 7 Dozen Dark Chocolate Cut-out Cookies
Some were old tried and true favorites, and some were new. I even tried my hand at decorating the chocolate cut outs, something I haven't done before. I had a lot of fun and the family loved them!


No comments: